[Dailydrool] OOpsy and a Happy New Year

clara at spiritone.com clara at spiritone.com
Sun Jan 2 07:40:04 PST 2011

I just hit the send button by accident and sent a reply with the
entire last digest so apologies. They should have a button for "Are you
sure you want to send this?" I hope the moderator deletes it. If not, I
apologize again.

The girls (Fiona & Lucy) wanted to send heart healing drool to Kathy
for Oliver ATB and Dawn for Annie ATB. I am sending my condolences.  It
is never easy to lose a furkid, especially around the holidays.  They
also wanted to send drool to Brudder Jake to help him get better.  They
loved Llewis' venshure and are asking for one of their own. Yikes.

I wish everyone a very Happy New Year.

Adrienne, Fiona & Lucy