[Dailydrool] Arnie ATB 1-2-2011

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 13:39:56 PST 2011

Good afternoon,

Cathy and I made a decision to let Arnie go to the Bridge this afternoon. He
spent last night shivering and vomiting, and he couldn't keep anything down.

One of us will write more when we can. I want to thank you all for your love
and support!!

I can't believe that I'm never going to write to you about his trying to
drive me crazy again........Maybe I can get him named to the OEBE after the
fact.....

I knew that something was up last week-end, before he went down.....as he
spent the week-end with Cathy, and he never spent all week-end following her
around. I thought that something was off at the time, but I never imagined
it would be this.

Good bye Arnie, Momma and Daddy love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please keep Boomer in
your thoughts, he's lost without his brother...........And pray for Cathy, I
love her so much!! I do anything to take the pain from her.........

Mr. Shannon R. Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive
Casper, WY
82604