[Dailydrool] To All

ANTHONY KENCZEWICZ akenczewicz at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 2 15:05:38 PST 2011

First let it be known that Bubba, Penny and Super Cooper are all sending barrels of Basset Hound Magic Healing Elixir (drool) to all in need. Those that have had their best buds make to the bridge get an extra double dose. I again got all leaky when I hear of all that make the trip. I espescially got leaky when I read that Arnie made the trip.  I am so sorry to hear that.

About my Dogs, I just got a lecture from my sister about how mine dogs have destroyed my house. Well I too have the shredded furniture and pee stained carpets and a bit of doggie odor around. Theses are my comfort guys and I don't think I could cope without them. Things are not well in my house. My employment situation is poor and I do have troubles. Bubba Penny and Super Cooper are the only brightspots in my life right now. I din't know what I would do without them. I will put up with their little issues just to get their love and companionship.

Anthony R. Kenczewicz