[Dailydrool] Thanks and Happy New Year

george at georgeegrunt.com george at georgeegrunt.com
Sun Jan 2 15:11:17 PST 2011

Hi everyone! King George here! I just wanted to wish everyone a happy New year! We have had a great holiday. My two legged Marine brudder got to come home for the holidays. But he is gone back now. Him says he has to get more twaining but I still miss him! I also wanted to thank everyone who sent my gramma howliday cards! She loves them and she wanted to make sure we thanked everyone. She is just amazed that people would sent them. We told her basset people are the greatest people ever!

We are sending comforting drool to everyone who has lost their furbabies.

snooters to all

King George