[Dailydrool] (no subject)

John Falk john_falk at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 2 16:04:36 PST 2011

Dear Shannon, Cathy, Babe and Boomer:

Our thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult time.  We know all too well the pain and heartache of having to put down one of our loved ones.  May the good Lord strengthen you in these hard days and the ones to follow.  May he lay his blessings upon you for making the decision to do what was best for Arnie.  Our hearts ache along with yours.

John Falk, Daisey Mae, Mollie Mae and Barney
Your Daily Drool friends......Yesterday, Today and the days to come