[Dailydrool] Gripe

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 2 19:30:04 PST 2011

I am just about fed up with people making comments about our animals. One of our daughters keeps making snotty remarks about our dogs, for instance "If you didn't want us to visit, you should just have said so. You didn't have to get all these dogs to keep us away". Well, these dogs live here, this is their home and if you don't want to be around them, then DON'T COME. Our neighbors are looking into selling their home and buying another one. The wife asked us yesterday, "are you going to get a lot more horses? If so, we need to move quickly to sell our house"  (boy, did I want to tell her a thing or two).  Now keep in mind, we live in the country on our own 64 acre farm. These people have their house and 14 acres. Before we put up the fence, we asked them if they had any objections to the fence or the horses.  They said it was no problem. Well, now apparently it is a problem, but you know what? It is their problem not ours, just like people who don't want to be around our dogs. 99% of our animals are rescued. They bother no one and stay on our property. They are well cared for. Our animals are our therapy. We have them because we want them. We ask no one for any help (physical or financial) to care for them. IT IS NONE OF THEIR D*** BUSINESS HOW MANY AND WHAT KIND OF ANIMALS WE HAVE AND WHETHER WE GET ANY MORE!!!!
Phew. Thanks for letting me get that out of my system. I know my Drool family understands. OK, now, Marlene, where are you? I need you to go off on a few people for me!! (lol!).
Brenda and the Thundering Herd