[Dailydrool] Who to vote for next

A. Woodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Mon Jan 3 10:43:24 PST 2011

Just my two cents here - we were able to get Basset Rescue of Montana on the
top and keep them there because there are no really big rescue organizations
in Montana, just small ones like Leslie.  We couldn't push some of the
others to the top and keep them there because they were competing with big
organizations in large metropolitan areas.

So we need a rescue in a rural state, like Montana, and there need to be no
really large rescue organizations in the state.  Anyone?  Wyoming...North
and South Dakota...Nebraska...maybe New Mexico...any others?  Volunteers?  I
would be happy to vote for any rescue that is picked, but we might as well
try and find one that has a decent chance to win.

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net