[Dailydrool] Voting and counting

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Mon Jan 3 12:25:14 PST 2011

I think Leslie has a good point I vote that Ozark Mountain Basset Rescue be
our choice to vote for the Shelter Challenge Arkansas has a poor economy,
they are loaded with hounds and I think they have very few foster homes so
most of the work is done by a few volunteers so I vote for them to be the
rescue we adopt. who is going to keep count?
I do not know much about Canada or rescues overseas how are you all doing on
funds and support?
If you want I could keep count email me your suggestions and I will make a
chart of who we all want to vote for and post it to the Drool.