[Dailydrool] RE; gripes !

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Jan 3 16:30:20 PST 2011

My dearest Brenda,
  I am still here, just lurking,  I would be more than glad to  help you
with your neighbors,   just tell me where you live hon, and  when you see a
pudgy  gray haired lady wearing bib overalls  with a  fat butt , rubber
ducklucks and a straw hat with a 12 gauge shot gun strapped  across her shoulder
THATS ME !!!!!!  and by the way,  I  love horses !   my two sons tell me
all the time about how I love my  dogs more that I do them and I tell them  "
YOU ARE RIGHT "

" WHY SOME MEN HAVE BASSETS INSTEAD OF WIFES "  first of all I would  never
be so stupid as to ask " MY " husband if  I I were to die would he  replace
me  ? "  Bwahahahahahaha    that guy would have  another chickie poo under
the covers with him before my lips turned blue !

Marlene  Maggie Wags & Evil Annie