[Dailydrool] Chilliepepper

hanni klinger hanni1221 at roadrunner.com
Tue Jan 4 08:46:48 PST 2011

It is sooo empty in our house.
I wanted to let you know more about our Girl.I first held her in my hand when she was just a few ours old,since my Daughter Angelika was owned by her Mother Ps.Ms. Brandy.She would come to town with all 9 pupsters and Brandy, to go to work.And in the mean time I made sure that Brandy fed all the puppies.They stayed in a baby crib and had different color strings around their neck so I knew which ones had the turn to nurse.
So we know her really from day 1 on.She was a very good Puppy and trained us well.She went to many waddles and always got along fine with everyone. On her last waddle in Mishgun last year, she stole Queen Petunias cookie right out of her bag.At this time we knew that her days would be numbered .She was diagnosed with cancer of the pancreas in November 2009.We opted to go without surgery because of her age.With meds and a very watchful eye on her sugar levels she survived much longer than expected.
But when she had a grand male seizure during the night from the 1 to the 2 January we knew it was time to let her go.It was the hardest thing to do for us but she was held on our laps and knew we were with her till the end.
I am glad we stayed ,it was so very peaceful.
I would like to thank our Drool Family for all the support and we feel the comfort your e-mails and cards are giving us.
Thank you all
Mike and Hanni