[Dailydrool] Drool is working for Harold

Jean Harris jharris1369 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 3 19:41:52 PST 2011

Thank you all so much for the drool, it appears to be working!  Please keep it coming. When I spoke with the vet this afternoon she was very pleased with how he was doing. I spent about an hour with Harold tonight and he is definitely perkier.  They will do another blood test tomorrow that I hope will be much improved too.
Droolers really are the best.  I can't tell you how much I appreciate all the kind thoughts and emails.  I will respond to each one after things calm down a little.
We are also slinging drool to all in need.
Jean and The Wild Bunch (Smokey, GoGo and Harold)