[Dailydrool] Drool too all.

The Norton Family 2bapackard at prodigy.net
Tue Jan 4 09:28:48 PST 2011

Drool to all in need especially Arnie's pack,  Tank is drooling for in need.
The Momperson is sleeping on the couch and is much better, though I need to put
a harness on her to keep her from doing too much, like going to the store and
pushiong the cart, then complaining about the pain..  My daughter got a puppy 4
mo. ago and could not afford to get it spayed.  So we did, and the pup is still
here, awaiting suture removal.  It has been interesting trying to keep her
quiet, she is a miniture Soft Coated Wheaten terrier.  This dog is as tightly
wound as anything I have seen, she is 7.8 lbs., 14 in. tall and goes over the
couch in one bound.   Tank believes shes a rabbit to chase, so we have had to
keep them separated.   Friday the sutures come out and her Mom my daughter comes
and picks her up then.  The Norton's wish all a better 2011.

Bruce Norton, Foodslave to Sir Tank, the Mom person and temporarily to Muffin
the Rabbit Simulator.