[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwoods Gotcha Day

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Jan 4 15:37:52 PST 2011

Dear Brudder Elwood. This is your Momma leaving this little note on
your crib. Today is your special day, and know we love you,  are glad
you are part of our little family. We had real special things planned
for you today--a party, steak, a nice cake, lots of presents, why it
was more than you could ever hope for. I mean gosh--a boy only turns 4
once---

Unfortunately, things didn't turn out the way we hoped.
As your Mother, II am here to tell you that sometimes things happen,
and happen they did.
As I got up this morning and stepped in a pile of crap that oozed
between my toes, and stunk to high hell, I realized it was Tooseday,
and this day always blows.
Blow it did, sweet Elwood.
Remember when I did not let you out of the crate promptly?? There was a
reason, my dear.
The water heater that also controls the heat that warms your varmit
body also blew. The water that flooded the garage, well, lets say it
was a problem. Those men that have been here all day waking all of you
from your afternoon snooze, they were expensive. Real expensive.
Therefore, I regret to inform you that the steak was a mere thought,
the presents are not forthcoming, and the cake--well bud, since we had
no heat or water all day it is now nothing but a vision. Sorry about
that.

But big boys buck up with the bad. Remember that Elwood. Be thankful
that you got gotted as they say, and that the heat and water will be
working soon.
Oh and one more thing--the Brown Truck went by at warp speed. Another
year with no brain. You are a trying young man aren't you??

Happy Gotcha Day Brudder Elwood--Love Mom

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake