[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwoods Gotcha Day

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Tue Jan 4 20:34:33 PST 2011

Heppy Gotcha Day Brudder Elwood.  We so sowwy dat da day not turn out wike it
shud,
but at least you still are gotted.  Maybe youz Momma and we Auntee Debbie hab a
bedder
day and youz get sumptin speshul.  But den agin we awl thinkz you alwayz hab
sumptin

speshul.  Youz gotta Momma dat lub you furebber.  Dat wat reelly impawtant.

Heppy Gotcha Day!  We lubs you ebben dough da brown twuck miss youz agin.
Freddie (da newbee that gots a warm pwace to sweep an now on a diet...Yucko!)
and da ress ob da Dog House Gang and Momma Karen too!