[Dailydrool] Deer Elwood Our Brudder

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 16:17:07 PST 2011

Dis Nigel Llewis an Conley. You gotted a short ...short...(Whazzat word,
Llewis?) Shirt. Shrift. You gotta short shrift taday (ha ha liddel Basset
joke) on you Gotcha Day whut wif all dem reesons you Mama mekin up---Llewis
WHUT NOW? libel. Whuzzat? I no want no suit. I gotta coat awreddy. Llewis,
you da mooss confuzing dog sumtimes. Well you splain it to me later. Yeah in
jail. Wait.JAIL?
Ok mebbe she not mekin em up dem reesons. Mebe dey purty good enoff reesons
but enyway here da deal:
We gonna gib you da two-legger's Gotcha Day whut is Feburory 6. I nose it a
way off, but it gib Mama  Debbie plenny time to cook an order speshual toys
and buy dem stakes whut she owe you. Sides, dat two-legger skere da
.......stuffin outta me. I no nose why he juss do. So he dont need no Gotcha
day. Peepels awways complaintin about gettin old so youse juss teke dat day
an welcome to it.
Dere.
Dat otta werk.
Heppy Gotcha Day Feb 6xth.
By da wey, we sujjest youse be extry nize to Mama Debbie next cupla daze.
She moss likely not too heppy bowt dat heeter fingie.
(Why dont peepels hab dey own furry coatz like houndies? Silly fings.)

Lub an Heppiness to alla youse
Nigel, Llewis an Conley.  (PS Da brown truck not stop heer on MY birfday
needer, nor Conleys.)