[Dailydrool] skanky basset ears

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 16:30:27 PST 2011

Bev wrote:  "Nigel's Basset ears are always covered with crud and it
is comforting to pick it off so his ears are clean again. (He's my
slobberman)
Lace Basset ears are beautiful just to look at."

In this house, Barney is the big drooler, so he is the one who always
has icky, sticky crud on his ears.  We call this gunk "skank", as in
"Barney, your ears are really skanky today!"  So my husband, Noel,
LOVES to pick the crud off Barney's ears, much like Bev.  We call this
acitivity "de-skanking".  Barney only occasionally allows this;
usually he looks offended (hey! I worked hard on that skank!) and
leaves the room.

--
Menzie Campbell
Save a Life - Don't Shop, ADOPT!