[Dailydrool] Chillie

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Tue Jan 4 21:41:39 PST 2011

Feyfey, quit it. Momcakes, leave me alone............I am resting from the
big weekend. doG help me, you are getting on my....what? Chillie arrived.
Uncle Chili is already there, let me sleep...oooooh, that Chillie. Okay. I
get it.

Chillie arrived. The sea of hounds parted as she neared the bridge to allow
her mom, Pw. Miss Brandy to approach and greet her. Apparently Miz B has a
few thoughts about how nice her dawGter was down here. I knew her! Chillie
was a fluffy girl who looked like her (snarky) mom but was sweet and
pettable. Yup, at the Mishgun Waddle last spring she took my big cookie. I
was a touch surprised, but it was okay. She deserved it.

Pw. Elvis used to live with her till he went to live with Auntie A. They
were very good buddies and I thinks maybe she enjoyed her visits with him
very much. She loved her Hanni and Mike Slaves and was always happy to
travel.

Momcakes says that the buffet is very full. Many too many arrivals lately
and she and Peachie have been working the phone for shipments.....and have
done good so everybody is having a feast. Big cookies have been specially
ordered for Chillie!

I am very sorry she has gone to the bridge but happy she can see her
mom....it is very sad to have mom go to the bridge. Hi Cakiemom!

Pawtunia
....Rusty and the slaves, Rich and Dawn