[Dailydrool] Plaque info update

JACQIE MARVICH oakrydgebh7 at msn.com
Wed Jan 5 09:56:20 PST 2011

After posting last night, I did a little online research on the products I metioned. I've used the Oxyfresh Pet Gel for about 7 years now to treat my dogs teeth and gums for plaque buildup after purchasing it from a vendor at a dog show. I've been very pleased with the results. After reading more about  it,  I learned this is a very versatile product with alot more uses than just for plaque buildup. Here is a link to info on uses for Oxyfresh Pet Gel: http://www.thepoodleshop.net/oxyfresh.htm<http://www.thepoodleshop.net/oxyfresh.htm>

They also have other products in the line with the same all natural ingredients that I want to try. The gel comes in 2 0z and 4 oz sizes and a Mini Pet Kit which might be a way to give it a try or if you only have one or two dogs. I also saw gallon sizes on one sight which would be more cost effective if you have a large herd of hounds like I do. They also have a rinse and I saw a calming product. Please note that I'm not affiliated with this company in any way. I'm just a satisified customer. Because I'm satisfied with this product's performance and it is so verstaile, all natural and cruelty free, I've decided to stick with it and try some of the other products in the line. Pricing varies so check several sights for the best buy.

Jacqie Marvich
Oakrydge Bassets