[Dailydrool] Harold--another good report from the vet

Jean Harris jharris1369 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 5 12:30:09 PST 2011

Harold's calcium levels have dropped to within normal limits.  The internist says he is doing "great."  They are weaning Harold off of fluids and he will probably be able to come home tomorrow.  They will test his calcium, phosphorus, BUN and creatinine in the morning and let me know if he is being released. Please keep your fingers and paws crossed that I can bring my boy home.

Thank you all so much for the drool.  I can't express how much your caring and concern has helped us over the last several days.

Jean and The Wild Bunch (Smokey, GoGo and Harold)