[Dailydrool] Mauze

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 17:15:56 PST 2011

I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT!!
It were runnin fro da youtillity room an Ise gettin a drink an I GOTIT  I
GOT IT I GOT IT!!!!!
Den youse nose whut? MOMPERSON wanted it! Oh no. Oh no. Dis my Mauze. So she
cheeted she gotted out a hotdoggie an weved it in my nose. Ahhhhh......

Da MomPerson hadda put ebberbuddy else in jail cuz dey tryina git my Mauze
and I sez NO NONONO.
MomPerson wabering da hottiedog in fronta me sos I done whut any self
respekin Basset do. Swallered da Mauze. Ate da hottie dog. Mmmmm.
Mr. Oscar Meyer no meke Mauzes cuz dey not taste dat neet you wanna no.
Kindy rough an musky. It ok: I frowed it all up on da libin room rug.
MomPerson tryina cleen it bef4 the odders got it. BWAAAHAHAAHHAHAHA