[Dailydrool] Young Charlie and your mother's burglars

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Wed Jan 5 20:43:33 PST 2011

Elizabeth, I cross my heart and hope to die and promise that I won't share the story of your mother's burglary with anyone in a place where your sister might see it,  LOL.  What a story!  Your mom is one plucky lady!  God bless her and her feistyness.  And, thank goodness that the burglars were wussies who just wanted to steal something, get out and not harm her!

We were burgled once, years ago.  The guilty party was later apprehended for another similar crime and confessed to ALL his thefts, including ours.  Also, we have had cars stolen on two occasions.  Once from my husband's workplace parking lot while he was working overtime and another, more serious incident, which involved a near-carjacking of our youngest daughter at gunpoint.  Thinking how close she had come to serious injury or death, the theft of the car didn't seem too important.  The car was recovered through her then boyfriend's "connections" in a "chop shop" where it had been taken to be stripped of any and all valuable parts.  Fortunately, none had been removed when it was found so my car was returned unscathed.  The fact that it HAD been stolen, however, was driven home to me when I turned on the radio to listen to on the drive home from the police impound yard where it had been towed.  Each and every one of my pre-set stations had been changed to violent rap music.  At that moment I thought "How dare you not only attempt to carjack my daughter and steal my car but you have the audacity to change all my stations to YOUR choice of music!!"  This little thing set one me off and brought home to me the feeling of being violated.

Keep watch on your mother, Elizabeth.  She may have a delayed reaction to the event.  And give Young Charlie a special ear skritch and belly rub for taking his adjustment like a big boy and keeping his grandma safe from harm.

Sandi, Mamaslave to the NJ4
Daisy, Delilah, Dozer and Dudley