[Dailydrool] Rescue League

jkrames at aol.com jkrames at aol.com
Thu Jan 6 13:40:23 PST 2011

I have the feeling that you will not let me post this, but....

The Basset Hound Rescue League (BHRL) located in Maryland is in drastic need of funds and is on Petfinder.  We do great work.  If you want to check our website, go to www.bassethoundrescueleague.net.  I am new to the Daily Drool and enjoy reading everyone's submissions.  I envy your closeness.  I adopted two bassets from the BHRL in the last year and a half--Mabel and Jackson, both of whom are around 4 years old.  I also grew up with a basset named Jemmy (short for Jeremiah) who was my biggest supporter during those difficult teenage years.  Thanks for letting me join your close-knit group.

Jane Kramer
Bethesda,  MD
jkrames at aol.com