[Dailydrool] Nail Drama, I mean Dremel

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 6 14:39:19 PST 2011

Gotta brag on my sweet boy.

We Dremel nails around here.  Seems to be better tolerated than the evil clipping.  I find it works best if I get the dogs off their turf and on mine - on top of a table on the patio works just fine, thank you.  But I usually need someone to Basset Wrassle - at least with the younger dogs.

Yesterday I did Duffy and Pete's nails by myself - no problemo.   Today I tackled Bruno's and Hannah's with the help of The Colonel who is getting ready to travel most of the next 2 months.  We finished Bruno then tackled Hannah Lee.  Turning away and getting ready to pack up the equipment I saw a leaping Basset out of the corner of my eye and Pete had jumped up on the table and was looking at me as if to say "My turn!"  So he got a token Dremel.  My Sweet Pete!  And a big treat, of course!

Each and every one of my 5 is well aware that Mom lost her Heart Dog this year.  There has been a bit of challenge as to who will fill this spot, formerly held by Charles.   I think, for the first time I have 5 heart dogs - so the competition can end - I love them all the same.......only different!

GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU , RESKU , HORSEKU and DUFFY TO THE RESCUE with TOM SCHRECK!