[Dailydrool] teeth

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 16:05:17 PST 2011

We just did our first dental cleanings in 2010. Who knew it would be so
expensive, or that they would recommend I brush daily. I said that was
impossible, but that I'd do my best to at least brush weekly.

Well I was doing great for the first month or two after paying for the
cleanings. I was keeping the paste and brush by the tv and even doing it
about 3x a week some weeks.

But sometime around November I got busy and fell off track. I vowed with the
New Year that we would have a routine. Ears, Teeth and Nails on certain
nights each week.

Well it is the 5th and I haven't done any of those things....I am hoping
that by typing out this email, I will be inspired to start....maybe even
tonight.....hmm, we'll see.

Once a day though? Really? That's absurd. I do my own each morning,
sometimes after lunch, and also each night if I go to bed intentionally
rather than fall asleep on the couch....and just getting my own done seems
like an accomplishment. :)

Kacy, slave to Cow and Ru