[Dailydrool] dog food question

Georgia Powers georgiapowers at comcast.net
Thu Jan 6 17:03:44 PST 2011

I hate to bring up a subject that's probably been discussed many times but a friend of mine recently commented that her pet food store manager told her he was no longer stocking Innova Evo after the company's sale to Proctor and Gamble because he was sure the quality would suffer as did Eukanuba and Iams after they were acquired by P and G. Eugene has been eating the Evo reduced fat version for most of his life and was doing fine on it but now I am concerned that perhaps I should change him. Evo had always been a very highly rated super premium grain free food when I first researched it. I can of course exist on a diet of Fritos and Ding Dongs, but I'm always super concerned about the my animals' and my children's food.
Does anyone have suggestions for an Evo replacement or any views on the possible effect of the sale to P and G. Thanks so much for any input!!!! Georgia and Eugene ( who will gladly eat anything).