[Dailydrool] In Case You Missed it!!

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Jan 6 18:23:28 PST 2011

Momma here. Just in case you missed it a new addition has been added to
the monthly Senior Houndsabound Newsletter. Drool's own Anita Woodrum
has joined in with the girls of course, and has a recipe of the month.
Now let me tell you, this lady can cook and here she is sharing her
secrets with all of us. This month is devine--we made it tonight. Also
Wen is running specials on selected items in the Houndsabound store. So
check it out--and help the seniors. If you are not on the newsletter
list, contact Wen at www.houndsabound at att.net and she will get you
added on. Its free, and comes right to you once a month. Welcome Antia
and the girls, and keep on cooking!!!

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,