[Dailydrool] Its me Bob

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 15:16:24 PST 2011

Hi everyone its me Bobby I know I dont post much anymore, I've been doing
real good walking and stuff, it is hard to believe it has been over a year
since I couldnt walk

we have been keeping busy and you know me always one to help a pretty gurl

There is a gurl in Florida who is very pretty but she is lonerly and has no
home and her teeth are so bad no one can stand to lubb her cause they stink
and stuff

I lubb all gurls

So since it is almost Balentines day and that is the day of Lubb and Smiles

I am helping on a fundraiser to help Lilly get her smile back, which will
help her get a forever home as well

read Lillys story and see how you can help and get kewl stuff for youor your
Balentine at

http://903745611249098223.weebly.com/  its is a safe site we made it

Read Lillys story..

Great men have dreams~~~ My dream is a forever home for every Hound!!

Lubb you

Bob the DOg