[Dailydrool] Posting

jkrames at aol.com jkrames at aol.com
Sat Jan 8 06:57:01 PST 2011

 Mabel and Jackson also eat food recently bought by P&G (California Natural--herring and sweet potato).  My pet store advised me to read the ingredients and check for changes to see whether the quality is altered.  In our case, it makes little difference to Mabel and Jackson because they prefer eating whatever they can get by whining at my husband who is a soft touch.  The benefit that they are supposed to get from eating a food made with fewer ingredients to avoid stomach upset is surely lost by huge consumption of table scraps.  In any case, if you can find Evo, you might try checking ingredients each time before you buy it.

Jane, slave to Mabel and Jackson and step-dog Jack (a lovable mutt)