[Dailydrool] Chipmunks

Tom Hickcox cometkazie1 at cox.net
Sat Jan 8 08:24:43 PST 2011

At 09:54 1/8/2011, you wrote:

>Dear Randy,
>? This is Bo, CICPBF. Please advise on the chipmunk situation. I have never
>heard of a chipmunk. For that matter, I have never seen a squirrel--there are
>none where I live, but I am aware of their evil intent from other
>bassets on the
>US mainland and in England. Perhaps Director Ruger would be the best
>officer to
>consult regarding this matter. Semper fido.

<<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chipmunk>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chipmunk>

Nasty little critters.  Larger and quicker than a mouse and smaller
than those nasty squirrels.  A striped rat, really.

The stupid things can't climb trees but have burrows they scurry into
whenever Myrtle or Mabel want to play with them.

Tommy in Baton Rouge