[Dailydrool] Puppy Pictures

Dana Allen dguinn_00 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 8 10:07:27 PST 2011

I've attached two pics.  We are happy to tell you all that Miss Peach had 6 bouncing buppies yesterday!  2 males and 4 females.  Momma is doing very, very well and is in her whelping box next to me as I type resting.
I hope the pics come through and I just want to say thank you, thank you for all the advice, I read and re-read those emails this week a hundred times.  They were invaluable!
I'll send more pics in a couple of weeks, so everyone can get their fill of buppy pics!
Until then,
Dana, crazy basset ladyGus (why am I not getting all the attention?) Tuffy (I'm mad for being put outside and going to ignore everyone now), Peach (proud momma) and the buppies (Woodrow, Madeline, Girl Friday, Jake, Penny Lane and Laurie Darling).