[Dailydrool] Entropian Surgery

Eva DeVaughn babynugs2003 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 8 15:44:21 PST 2011

I have had several dogs that have had this surgery. If they do not get it they can go blind from the eye lid scratching the retina. I had a blood hound that had the surgery one of my own bassets and several bassets in rescue with Ohio Basset Rescue. Have never had any problem with any of them. My blood hound Creedence only had 1 eye to begin with so i had to keep an eye on him because he could hardly see. I took him to work with me every day. If the vet pulls the eye lid too tight they have to redo the surgery because they can not blink. Luckily we never had this problem.
We are sending tons of Drool and have ll paws crossed.
Eva and Princess Nugget ATB
www.ohuiobassetrescue.com