[Dailydrool] New Baby!

carla kleinschmidt mshounddog at wowway.com
Sun Jan 9 04:18:44 PST 2011

Hello, everyone

I am thrilled to announce that I adopted a beautiful little girl yesterday from Guardian Angel Basset Rescue.  She is so loving and perfect in every way.  I have been so sad since I lost The Stink on November 16th.  She surely must have had a paw in this.  This poor little girl was a backyard breeding momma that was dumped at the pound after having several litters and was heartworm positive.  Guardian Angel saved her, and now I am the happiest person in the world.  She is absolutely gorgeous. She is a lovely black blanket tri and her coat just glistens.  I'm taking two weeks off with her to show her the ropes, but she seems highly intelligent and is already learning quickly.  She slept in the big bed with Mom last night and never made a peep.  I can feel the hole in my heart healing!  Celebrate with me by hugging your hounds!

Love and drool,

Carla K. and Belle in Indiana