[Dailydrool] Slaves & Chipmunks

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Sun Jan 9 14:52:03 PST 2011

I have to agree with Kacy on this "We truly are slaves" My hounds have me well trained as well.  Colt just has to stand in the doorway between the living room and the kitchen and give me the "me want outside, open the door" look and up I get.  I settle back down and he comes to the big picture window in the living room and puts his paws on the widow ledge and looks in..."I want back in" look.  yes I get up and let the big lug in. In the summer they get home made icecream, watermelon, honeydew and all year they get homemade chicken or liver jerky.  They have their own bedroom (used to be my dining room) where they have a very plush memory foam bed, their kennels, a water trough and a treat bar. They get special bedtime cookies from our local dog bakery. I do my best to give them the best healthcare and food that I can afford. They eat better than I do. I feel quilty when I have to go on work travel, or work late..even though I know that Auntie Val is taking very good care of them. My two hounds are Princes of my Universe!

The boys are still in full on healing drool production for Harold.  We hope that you make a full recovery soon.

Ruger woofing in.  I was e-mailed by CIC Bo to provide a repawrt on Chipmunks or as we here in ASTT call them - Chipmonsters are apart of the Squirrelistans web of terror network and should be treated as such. The Chipmonsters are little stripped rodents with big puffy cheeks and mostly have in-ground homes and tunnels..kinda like the moles. Most of the Chipmosnter repawts come from our AST teams in the northern United States.  Other critters that are apart of the Squirrelistans terror network are: Squirrels, moles, oppossoms, goats, rats, mausers (mice) and any other critter that is by scientific terms "rodants.  Terrorism will not be tolerated in a free basset world and therefore these varmits need to be hunted down, and annhilated.  ASTT forever on guard against the Terrorist...to protect our homes, slaves and the free basset world.
CIC Bo or Mr. Randy, Tell us more about the Beagle Air Force.  Is this a military branch that would be interested in some joint operations.
Winston & Sadie, That is most excellent news that the great state of Kentucky has made Operation Squirrell Season an annual event.  Way to gather the troops! Ruger ASTT Director and Gulf Coast teamleader out.