[Dailydrool] Holly's "I want to be King" chicken jerky - Taking orders for Valentine's Day

Susan Green Suzyvette at satx.rr.com
Sun Jan 9 14:59:44 PST 2011

Holly Noelle here.....only a little over 4 months before we start the drive to the Michigan Waddle.  I have Mom busy taking photos for our big raffle.  Auntie Bonnie volunteered to do a website for us, good thing cause Mom couldn't do it.  Thanks to everyone that has sent us stuff.  We hope to have something for everyone!!!

Now let's talk chicken jerky.  Mom is still busy making and shipping chicken jerky.  It is made with hormone free, antibiotic free, 99% fat free chicken breast.  We are selling it in 1/4 lb packages, about 10 to 11 strips, for $10 plus $5 priority mail shipping.

We can fit up to 3 packages (3/4 lb) into a small flat rate box for only $5 shipping.

If you wish to send it to someone else as a gift we will be happy to put a note/card with it, just let us know what you want to say.  This would make the perfect gift for your loved one for Valentine's Day.  Please get those orders in now so we can make Mom work her fingers to the bone for the next 4 weeks :)

Our PayPal addy is suzyvette at satx.rr.com

If you want to send a check here is the info.....

Susan Green
11007 Dublin Ldg
San Antonio, TX  78254-5429

If you have any questions you can email Mom off list.  We will be making chicken jerky until we leave for Michigan.  We will even deliver it in person to anyone that is planning on attending.  Just let us know.....I wouldn't mind riding in a car filled with chicken jerky :)

Thanks for helping a little girl's dream come true!!!

And thank you to all my Aunties and Uncles that have been ordering for the past 6 months!!!

Luv,
Holly Noelle