[Dailydrool] separation anxiety/ furniture question

bonnie bowman chelseaxmolli at tx.rr.com
Sun Jan 9 15:37:25 PST 2011

I can't speak to the furniture issue.  I'm struggling with keeping my newbie out of the cat litter box.  When I wedge the baby gate so it can't be moved, she is able to get up and over because of her small lighter frame!

On the separation anxiety, our trainer sent this note out to everyone who has worked with her.  Since my dogs don't have this issue, I don't have personal experience, but this trainer usually refers us to good information.

If you have a dog with any type of separation anxiety, you may want to consider this new book:

DON'T LEAVE ME! Step-by-Step Help for Your Dog's Separation Anxiety
by Nicole Wilde

Excellent behavioral modification advice along with easy to follow guidelines for step-by-step management, nutrition, and exercise along with useful information, resources, and alternative remedies.  Building confidence too.  Highly recommend it.
(Recommended by Dr. Ian Dunbar & Suzanne Clothier)

You can order it on Amazon or Dogwise.
Or for a signed copy:  http://phantompub.com/

Happy Reading!  ;)

Bonnie and Reba Roo - the kangaroo basset!