[Dailydrool] Voting for Ozark

Diane Surman diane512 at ptd.net
Mon Jan 10 04:11:01 PST 2011

Is anyone else having trouble with the voting on the Animal Rescue Site?
During the last voting, I had gone and cleaned the cookies on my computer
and then I was locked out from voting anymore. Every time I 'd put the last
rescue in, searching.... would come up and just sit there and I never got
the Montana rescue back to vote for it. Now I am having the same problem
this time around. Anyone have any ideas. I have tried cleaning the cookies
again and also restarting my computer.  I am at a lose as to how to get back
into the voting.  Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
Diane