[Dailydrool] Voting for Ozark

Tom Hickcox cometkazie1 at cox.net
Mon Jan 10 12:32:50 PST 2011

At 13:34 1/10/2011, Diane wrote:

>Is anyone else having trouble with the voting on the Animal Rescue Site?
>During the last voting, I had gone and cleaned the cookies on my computer
>and then I was locked out from voting anymore. Every time I 'd put the last
>rescue in, searching.... would come up and just sit there and I never got
>the Montana rescue back to vote for it. Now I am having the same problem
>this time around. Anyone have any ideas. I have tried cleaning the cookies
>again and also restarting my computer.  I am at a lose as to how to get back
>into the voting.  Can anyone help me?

I voted just now w/o any problem.  It put the Montana site in, but
cut and paste _Ozark Mountain Basset Rescue_ into the search term and
get AR [for Arkansas] in the state slot.  The search engine is very
fussy and, if you don't have it right, it won't find it.  Just having
Ozark Mountain would probably work.  Then you have to ID the animal,
you know the routine.

Remember, when you hit search, it doesn't matter what is in the vote
for spaces, it's gonna search.

Good luck!

Tommy H in Baton Rouge