[Dailydrool] cat boxes and couches

Vickie Zehring bubadog at comcast.net
Mon Jan 10 07:45:15 PST 2011

When a kitten was left homeless and I took him for the weekend that lasted 8 years I had to find a way to keep bassets and an English mastiff out of his bathroom. I had a large wire kennel that had a removable top. I could put his food and water at one end and his litter pan at the other. As a very small kitten he learned to climb up and over to get in and out. The dogs could sniff but couldn't get.It was ideal.    Bassets come without couches?  I seek out any faimly member buying new furniture and ask for their old stuff to keep the bassets happy and my family room stocked. Right now the chair and sofa in the family room are trying to grow new bassets so it is time to replace.