[Dailydrool] Rainbow Bridge ...

B. Williams airmaxracn at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 10 11:36:30 PST 2011

Our sweet gal Cassie Mare' has gone to the bridge today. We rescued her when she
was only 2, and have had the privilege of her as our baby for 9 1/2
years. She became blind and deaf when she was only 4, but it never stopped her
from forging on. Being born with a set of bad hips didn't slow her down either.
Many of you have read her stories in the Bugler, but I may have to finish the
last one for her this time. Please give all of your babies a big hug from us ...
in memory of Cassie Mare' Williams, ATB.

Barb, AlanWilliams
Cassie Mare',Fred, Matilda & Harley ATB