[Dailydrool] Jumping on furniture

Carol Macleod macleod at tcnj.edu
Mon Jan 10 11:52:17 PST 2011

I like your idea of putting things on the furniture...sometimes I just love having them on my lap, but I sure do not want them to get back problems....I have to share what our Honey has learned!   First it started at night when Honey Leroy myself and my husband share a bed...on a cold night when the covers got stolen...Honey would go to the bedroom door and scratch to be let out....Ken good hardily would get up and let her out...walk down the stairs...open the back door...no Honey!   Back up to bed to find Honey on his pillow!   Ok....so now it is with the couch....Honey now rings the bells we have hanging on the back door....Ken gets up....Honey moves away and ...yes right on the nice warm spot Ken has left for her!    So I think we will try your idea for 4 months....We do have the sided round beds for them, which they use.....wish us luck!   Honey is a very smart lady...Leroy is just a fussy little guy likes a certain side of the bed and couch..or he just wines!
Carol Leroy and Honey