[Dailydrool] Litter Boxes

GalinkinSK at aol.com GalinkinSK at aol.com
Mon Jan 10 16:42:14 PST 2011

I made my three season porch the cat room...Steven even put in a kitty door
 so the cats have access from the house to the porch.  There I have two
covered litter boxes that have swinging little doors.  This porch is where
the dogs gain access to the yard.  I have found both Abraham and Owen with
their heads in the little opening in the litter boxes searching for and
probably  eating the crunchies..all I did was turn the litter boxes around close
enough to  the wall where there is plenty of room for the cat to gain entry
and not the  dogs..

Shelley, Abraham Ga-linkin , Owen Max Bloomberg, Mary Todd Ga-linkin  and
Betty White Galinkin