[Dailydrool] Litter boxes

lisa cherry lisacherry66 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 11 17:44:23 PST 2011

I am a big fan of the Clever Cat Top Entry litter boxes at Petsmart. I bought three and no longer have litter snacking problems which I felt kicked off uti's in Wednesday. They are a nice color that blends, have a grate area at top that catches litter on their paws and I have started using 30 gallon trash bags that seem to work fine instead of the more expensive bags that are made for it. You can make your own but, I preferred to buy these as I like the size,color and grate etc. and have been real happy with them.

Lisa,Wednesday[the main litter snacker], and Boot who usually has to do what his big sister does