[Dailydrool] Jade, Jasmin with Lilly and Justin ATB.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Tue Jan 11 02:01:53 PST 2011

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx
Good morning all,

This is Jade and Jasmin woofing in; we had a wonderfull time over the
holidays and enjoyed looking at pictures of our cousins around the world
in both the Senior and Daily Drool calendars which were both wonderfully
presented. The slaves went back to work on Monday and Johanna who has
been away for a month is back looking after us until 14.30 everyday. As
the slave Johnathan is not so busy this week ,he has told us that he
will come home at 12.00 on Thursday and only go back to work on Monday
17/1/2011 and spend some time with my sister Jasmin and me, spoiling us
. The slave Johnathan has also promised us he will take an extended
weekend in the first week of February from 2/2 till 6/2 while the slave
William is away. Even better he will be taking an end of summer break
from the office towards the end of February and we will all go for long
walks in the morning and snooze with the slave Johnathan in the
afternoons.

We are sending welcome to your new home drool to Cooper, Buddy, Lulu,
Belle and Rebaroo. Congratulations drool been sent to Milton on becoming
a member of Babes and to Shelby for her efforts in getting mobile again
and Elsinore on passing her test  Get well and stay well drool been sent
to Edgrr, Miles, Opie , Toby , Brudder Jake , Harvey, Harold, Madder,
Nancy , Lulu, Belle, Poppy , Smokey , Miss Gina, Bernie, and the Plott
Hound.

Jasmin and I are sending Heart healing drool to the slaves and
furfriends of Arnie , Oliver Havasu Baby ,Grand Pa, Oliver A Higgins,
Annie the Beagle, Chloe , and Chillie Pepper and will ask the slaves to
light a candle in there memory.

Jade and Jasmin we have decided to keep the goings on in our home these
holidays to ourselves, we have been reading up on discretion

Lilly and PW Justin ATB, too tired to talk, all us houndies ATB are
goofing off after a very busy holiday season looking over the humans and
furfriends we left behind including  Chillie Pepper , Arnie, Grand Pa,
Annie, Chloe and both Oliver's who have all arrived safely ATB.

Slaves William and Johnathan are preparing for a busy year at the office
and at home taking care of us girls.