[Dailydrool] need a little help seeing states charts of rescues for the voting

Leslie bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 10:23:20 PST 2011

i vote without a problem for Ozarks....but I do not see how to click on
that state to see the other rescues in their state.  could someone
please perhaps send me that link or maybe guide me in what to click
on???     I did get to that site when we were in the running......but
cannot find it again..... my puter says that there is an err???  or
gives me a bunch of jibberes...  thankyou...very much..  i want to keep
cheering them on!! and keep track of their "lead" in the voting.

yep...minus degrees this morn.  my ankles and feet are very cold!!
lol   and that is sitting here in my living room. lol

Basset Rescue of Montana
Leslie Ames - President&  Shelter Manager
bassetrescuemt at gmail.com - (406) 207-0765
http://www.bassetrescueofmontana.org