[Dailydrool] Diet

Carol Macleod macleod at tcnj.edu
Wed Jan 12 05:16:45 PST 2011

It is a snow day here in Pa...and they called it last night, so we all slept in!   Honey has a bit of a weight problem, the vet suggested canned unsalted string beans...they love it....I also give them raw carrots, but did not know they could not digest them.   I will try more raw veggies...
Honey and Leroy both are just under 60 lbs.  They also get 500mg of glucosamine and 100mg of c along with a muli vitamin.  Now if Kenny and I could stay on a diet!   We need a master to look after us!  Well actually Honey and Leroy do surf very well and I have lost a few meals that way!  No wonder the vet always wants them to loose weight!    Hard to train us humans!

enjoy your day!
Honey and Leroy