[Dailydrool] Beau scores potatoes

Susan Kitz smkitz at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 13 12:51:53 PST 2011

Beau is our expert counter surfer.  He is also very good at swiping thing from unguarded cupboards.  His latest passion is potaoes.  If you leave the cupboard door open for a minute, even if you are standing right there Beau manages to grab a potato.  Today he scored big time.  Got the whole bag off the counter and it was not close to the edge.  I have got to suggest him for the Pacific Feet as a procurement officer.  Honey, our nurse, Roxy an anti-terrorist.  She has managed to pull my adult son off his feet in her pursuit of a distant squirrel, she also will run to the window above the sink and jump up and down letting the dogs know where the varmint has headed.so they can pursue once the door is opened.  As for Dutch, he welcomes the newbies and referees wrestling matches .