[Dailydrool] Keeping hounds off furniture

Sandy sanwhe47 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 16:57:23 PST 2011

When we first got our new couch and love seat I wanted to keep them nice so
to keep the hounds off I bought a vinyl carpet protector and cut it to fit
the cushions.  You put them on the furniture upside down so the pointy side
is up.  It worked really well but I couldn't stand the pitiful look on their
faces when they couldn't get on the couches!  When my Mom visits she uses
the vinyl so she can get her seat back when she gets up. Here's an example:
http://www.amazon
com/Multy-VPCLP06-27x6-Low-Protector/dp/B002BK77YO/ref=pd_sim_dbs_k_3

Bea, Dora, Val, Willie &  Thumpy the Pit/Basset
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/513320
SandyW, Mom