[Dailydrool] Gittin Wind ob da Wind

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Jan 13 17:03:25 PST 2011

Dis Brudder Elwood. Otay, I gonna hab to tellz dis story before Elder
Clara gitz her mitts on up here to me writin moochine.  Dat ol wooman
twist me whiskers. She nebber miss a fing.
Toonite, we git da dinner bowl, why Momma ebbin gib me some beefz in
dere. Bout time I git suffin special. Me life been lackin. Too cold out
dere, wedder a fallin down on me fine furcoat, da toebones a freezin,
Brudder Jake a gittin sickie, Sister Daisy lookin like frankindog, an
da old fat one gibbin da Brudder a rumble ebbery nite, why dis bout
nuff to meke da Brudder moobe on up da road.
Back to me storie, Brudder Elwood git off da moanin box.
It bee affter dinners. We all in da famblie room, lardbutt up dere on
da perch bout to take nudder snooze. I was a sttin dere on da floor a
mindin me own biseeness.
Brudder Elwood hab moment.
Brudder Elwood hab gas bomb whut da Brudder nebber hab. This big one.
Rattle me tail rite off da floor. Brudder Elwood jump, why dis scare da
Brudder. I sniify, den it heppin.
Elder Clara git wind ob da wind. She bout fall off da perch she come a
waddlin ober to where da Brudder be, dem earflappers all hiked up, da
snooter a goin, I seez dis comin--- an why dat old crone tried to
sniffy me tailpipe.
Brudder Elwood jump. Elder Clara sniffy da floor where da Brudder was a
sittin when da bomb went boom. Brudder Elwood wait fur da outcome, I
knowz she ain't gonna let dis pass---
Elder Clara gib me da glare, an say Brudder Elwood, just ceptable.
Nebber ends wif dat one.

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,