[Dailydrool] Follow the yellow brick road !

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Jan 14 15:45:02 PST 2011

OH MY GOD !  I know there are over 3,000 Drool members out  there,  some
one please give my husband a JOB !!!!!!!!!!  I'm going  crazy ( not that I
have far to go )  any ways, he has not worked since  Thanks Giving,  maybe
three nights a week at Lowes,  but he MEANDERS  through the house, all day long,
 he is actually shuffling his feet and is  making paths in my carpets like
the deer trails in my back yard,  no stop  and drop turd piles yet, but I am
waiting,  the bad part is that the Girls  follow him, in single file  like
geese  and when he stops everyone  crashes into each other.  I am absolutely
 going crazy  !  I  found a wiffle bat down stairs today and brought it up
to the kitchen  and  sweet cheeks said "  what are you going to do with that
"  and I said  " beat you up along the side of your head if you dont find a
job "
I told him I was going to set him out on the street corner to sing  with
Ted Williams  I though that was one hell of a good idea and he  was NOT amused
!

Yesterday was  Anal expression day and then a BATH !. the hounds  needed it
and did the unemployed even offer to help ?????    Bwahahahahahahaha
hell NO !!!!

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags  and Evil Annie  ( we smell  good and feel
wonderful )