[Dailydrool] Follow the yellow brick road!

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 15 07:00:55 PST 2011

Marlene, I am so glad I had just set down my coffee and swallowed what I had in my mouth before I read the following in your post:
"he MEANDERS through the house, all day long, he is actually shuffling his feet and is making paths in my carpets like the deer trails in my back yard, no stop and drop turd piles yet, but I am waiting, the bad part is that the Girls follow him, in single file like
geese and when he stops everyone crashes into each other."
I laughed so hard tears came to my eyes! I can just picture it! I am relieved there are no "stop and drop turd piles yet" heheheheheheee!
There is no group of people more, uhh.... shall we say "creative"....than Basset slaves. I get my daily dose of laughs and tears from the Drool. Thank you all for yours posts. I enjoy each one of the happy ones and cry with each of the other kind. A special thanks to Momperson Bev, Debbie - slave to da Brudders, Elder Clara and Sister Daisy, and to you Marlene. You brighten my days.
Drool to all of those who have lost furbabies or whose babies are ailing. You are in our prayers.
Brenda and the Thundering Herd.